Kids' Rooms Organizing
Is your child's room in toy turmoil?
You have no idea how it happened! Didn’t you just clean this room up!?
Your child’s room evolves from A-Z, and outgrows itself every year. A space for sleeping, playing, dressing, reading, and hiding away. A place for blanket forts and motes filled with alligators, boy-band posters, and Lego collections.
The one room where organization is a moral imperative, not just a mental exercise.
A bastion of imagination and infinite possibilities? Yes! An obstacle course? NO!!
- Toys – Could you open a petting zoo with all the stuffed animals living at your house?
- Books – One Book, Two Books, Red Book, Blue Book… How many books is too many?
- Clothing – You can only wear one outfit at a time, the rest can have a home.
- Changing Tables – Efficiency at the changing table IS the bottom line.
- Desks – A cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind…