Is your closet chaotic?
Reach-in, walk-in, wardrobe or armoire: your closet is where fashion and function meet, but it doesn’t have to get lost there!
Shorts and skirts, sweats and suits, pumps and platforms, belts and boots. You think you’re more likely to train your cat to cook than to organize your closet and keep it organized!? I assure you, it is possible.
And NO, acid-washed jeans are never coming back. So, let’s start there.
- Wardrobe Systematization – You do have something to wear, I promise you.
- Clothing – Wire hangers and passenger pigeons, trust me, they’re both extinct.
- Shoes – Flats, pumps, wedges, sandals, sneakers, loafers, boots... Paired and placed where you can see them all. Finally.
- Handbags – One for every occasion, right where you can find it.
- Jewelry – Accessorize, don’t agonize!